Are you passionate about warehousing and distribution? Do you thrive on safety and efficiency? You may just be a great fit for our growing team.
Our Jacksonville, FL location is currently seeking a talented professional to support our warehousing and distribution operations. The ideal candidate will be a skilled motivator who leads by example. This “working manager” position will be trained in all facets of our daily operations. The Shift Manager will report directly to the Distribution Center Manager and will be a core part of the leadership team.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and 401(K).
The list below is a summary of essential job duties and functions specific to this position:
- An experienced distribution and warehousing manager (minimum of 3 years)
- Consistently lift/move up to 70 pounds
- Focused on safely operating equipment
- Driven to provide high-quality customer service
- Capable of communicating clearly to co-workers and clients
- Detail oriented
- Willing to adapt and learn
- Professional driving experience preferred
- Assist the DC Manager in maintaining a safe operating environment, ensuring that all employees are following documented processes and procedures
- Conduct cycle counts to help maintain accurate inventories
- Train new Warehouse/Driver Associates
- Conduct forklift/picker training for the facility
- Assist with processing orders, shipments, and transfers
- Assist the DC Manager as needed with required administrative and management responsibilities
- Complete any other duties or tasks as assigned
Think you have what it takes? Go for it, submit your resume.