Are you passionate about e-commerce? Do you thrive on data and organization? You may just be a great fit for our growing team.
Our Jacksonville, FL location is currently seeking a talented professional to support our sales and marketing departments. The ideal candidate will be highly interested in e-commerce, skilled in managing data and capable of working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and 401(K).
The list below is a summary of essential job duties/functions specific to this position:
- Accurately enter orders for fulfillment by inputting alphabetic and numeric information in a timely manner
- Confer with sales, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to ensure proper shipment of orders and handle any order issues that may arise
- Create, update, and maintain e-commerce listings and inventory
- Interpret, organize, and manipulate data
- Problem solve by researching within the database, email exchanges, the internet, and appropriate personnel throughout the company
- Support the company’s administrative staff in a variety of general office and clerical tasks
- Ability and willingness to cross train on other duties within the department to be ready and available to cover when needed
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Ability to work in fast-paced situations and maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets required
- Strong knowledge and efficiency with basic computer functions
Think you have what it takes? Go for it, apply now.