Are you passionate about marketing? Do you want to be a part of a growing company and fun workplace? We may just be the fit for you.
Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1989, Barron's Wholesale Tire is a leading regional wholesale tire distributor. For over 28 years, we've focused on helping independent tire dealers grow their businesses.
Our Jacksonville, FL location is currently seeking a talented professional to join our marketing department. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing and capable of working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and 401(K).
- Creates and implements marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Plans meetings and participation in industry trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements.
- Develops and maintains email marketing lists for different segments.
- Maintains promotional materials by coordinating with graphics team and ensuring inventory is readily available.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics and pricing; maintain research databases.
- Prepares budgets for marketing events and campaigns; presents them to Marketing Director for approval; ensures budgets are adhered to.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with other departments, clients, and production vendors.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses and new product information.
- Maintains department records of previous marketing and advertising campaigns
- Executes strategy for social media channels.
- Special projects and other business related functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 1-3 years related job experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks/projects
- Hard-working and adaptable to changing priorities as determined by the Director of Marketing or other key Executives
- Manage and organize data with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug screening required
- Pre-employment background check required
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer